Themed Pet Friendly Caboose
Embark on a journey of opulence and style aboard the Orient Express, the epitome of luxury travel. Our 1920s Art Deco train car, gleaming in its black and gold accents, will captivate you from the moment you step onboard. Experience the ultimate in indulgence with a curated collection of vintage vinyl records, a pampering private whirlpool tub and sophisticated interior lighting. Embrace the timeless charm of train travel as you embark on an unforgettable adventure with the Orient Express.
- studio, 1 bathroom with shower and whirlpool bathtub
- Up to 4 guests
- Free WiFi and Cable
- Air Conditioner
- hardwood floors
- Pets are allowed with a pet fee of $25/pet/night + tax
- 1 parking spot next to the caboose + 1 parking spot at the front of the property
- must climb stairs into caboose
- beds are: fold out queen size Murphy bed and 2 twin size beds up in the cupola area (must climb steep stairs)
- compact kitchen with a stove, mini fridge, microwave, cookware and dishes are provided.
Reviews of Orient Express
What a fun concept! We enjoyed our stay very much!
This was by far the the most unique and coolest experience ever. I booked a random spontaneous 2 day trip for my husband and I without him aware of where we were going, until we pulled up to this train depot he was in shock but we both loved the coziness and unique style. We stayed in the Wild west and definitely doing it again.